Hybrid Summer Semester 2021 started on 12 April 2021 - Successful First Week of In-Person and Online Classes!

We are extremely happy to welcome our LL.M. Finance and LL.M. International Finance students back to classes after a 5-week break. The ILF Summer Semester started on Monday, 12 April 2021 on a hybrid basis, with 60% of the courses being held on Campus Westend of Goethe University in the lecture rooms located in the House of Finance or the Auditorium Complex. The other 40% of the courses are being conducted online by our lecturers.

All in-person classes are carried out in strict compliance with hygiene and social distancing requirements as imposed by the German government and health authorities as well as Goethe University.

We sincerely thank all lecturers, students and staff for their full cooperation and support during the current challenging circumstances!