During the period from 21 to 30 November 2018, an ILF delegation comprising Dr. Rolf Friedewald, Managing Director of the ILF, Ms. Shen-Dee Kobbelt, Head of Programs and Marketing, and Mr. Xiang Li, went on the annual visit to China where they visited a total of 15 universities in Shanghai and Beijing.
At the following universities, the ILF delegation presented the Master of Laws in International Banking, Securities and Finance ("LL.M. International Finance") for Asian graduates to the university faculties and to students who were interested in law and finance and in the postgraduate, one-year Master of Laws program for lawyers, business graduates and economists offered exclusively in the English language by the ILF in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. .
At these visits, the ILF delegation was always warmly welcomed by Deans, Vice-Deans, International Program Directors and distinguished Law and Finance Professors as well as numerous participating students.
At Beijing Institute of Technology, Dr. Friedewald also gave a presentation on the latest developments of "Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Law" to a large audience consisting of many interested students.
- East China University of Political Science and Law (ECUPL), International School of Financial Law, Graduate School
- Fudan University, School of Law
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University, School of Law
- Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SHUFE), School of Law
- Shanghai University of International Business and Economics (SUIBE), School of Law
- Beijing Foreign Studies University, School of International Business (BFSU)
- Beijing Institute of Technology, School of Law (BIT)
- Beijing Normal University, School of Law (BNU)
- Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, School of Law (BUAA, often called Beihang in short)
- Central University of Finance and Economics, School of Law (CUFE)
- China University of Political Science and Law (CUPL)
- Renmin Unversity, School of Finance
- Tsinghua University, School of Law
- University of International Business and Economics, School of Law (UIBE)
- University of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (UCASS)
We have been establishing many cooperations with the Chinese universities since 2013 and our annual visits serve to strengthen our ties with them. We are looking foward to receiving more students from these top Chinese universities to join our program in the academic year 2019/2020!