During the ILF‘s 10-day tour to visit Chinese universities in October 2019, we visited a total of 15 universities in 3 cities.
We started off in Beijing where we were happy to meet university deans, vice-deans, professors and students of the following 10 universities from 21 to 25 October 2019:
1. Beihang University, School of Law
2. Beijing Foreign Studies University, International Business School and School of Law
3. Beijing Institute of Technology, School of Law
4. Beijing Normal University, School of Law
5. China University of Political Science and Law, Civil, Commercial and Economic Law School
6. Peking University, School of Law
7. Renmin University, School of Finance
8. Tsinghua University, School of Law
9. University of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, School of Law
10. University of International Business and Economics, School of Law
On Monday, 21 October 2019, we attended 6th Study Abroad Fair for 2020/21 Scholarship Master Programs held at the China University of Political Science and Law in Beijing in order to meet students interested in the LL.M. International Finance program and to introduce them to the structure and contents of the program.
We visited the following universities in Shanghai on 28 and 29 October 2019 during our second week of visits to Chinese universities:
1. East China University of Political Science and Law
2. Fudan University, School of Law
3. Shanghai University of International Business and Economics, School of Law
4. Shanghai Lixin University of Accounting and Finance, School of Law
The last university in China visited by the ILF during its 10-day tour of Chinese universities was in the city of Chengdu on 30 Oct 2019:
1. Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, School of Law
We thank all Deans, Vice-Deans, professors and administrators of the universities in China who have kindly hosted us the past 10 days as well as all our alumni and friends whom we met for their strong support!