From 15 to 26 November 2015, Dr. Rolf Friedewald, ILF Managing Director, Ms. Shen Dee Kobbelt, Head of Programs and Marketing and Ms. Chongxiang Chen, Admissions and Marketing Manager, went on a recruitment visit to a number of Chinese universities in the cities of Beijing, Nanjing, Hangzhou and Shanghai. The purpose of the trip was to promote the LL.M. International Finance program which is aimed at graduates with degrees from Asia. Currently, 12 students are attending the program 2015/16 at the ILF.
The ILF delegation was warmly welcomed by the professors and administrators of the universities and were given the opportunity to present the program and speak to students who were interested in studying at the ILF.
The 14 Chinese universities visited were:
- Tsinghua University, Beijing
- Peking University, Beijing
- Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Beijing
- Renmin University, Beijing
- China University of Political Science and Law, Beijing
- Minzu University, Beijing
- Central University of Finance and Economics, Beijing
- University of International Business and Economics, Beijing
- Nanjing University of Finance and Economics, Nanjing
- Zhejiang University, Hangzhou
- Tongji University, Shanghai
- Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, Shanghai
- Fudan University, Shanghai East China University of Political Science and Law, Shanghai
Further, two Alumni Roundtables were also held in Beijing on 15 November 2015 and in Shanghai on 22 November 2015, to which ILF alumni as well as interested applicants were invited to attend.
If you are interested in applying for the LL.M. International Finance program, please contact us at LLMint(a)ilf.uni-frankfurt.de