Once again, from 16 to 25 November 2014, an ILF delegation comprising Dr. Rolf Friedewald, Managing Director, Ms. Shen-Dee Kobbelt, Head of Programs and Marketing and Ms. Chongxiang Chen, Admissions and Marketing Manager, visited a number of Chinese universities in the cities of Shanghai, Beijing and Wuhan to promote the LL.M. International Finance program which is aimed at graduates with degrees from Asia. This program has commenced its inaugural academic year in October 2014 with 11 students attending the program at the ILF.
The ILF delegation was always warmly welcomed by the professors and administrators of the universities and could present the program and speak to Chinese students who were interested in studying at the ILF. The 12 Chinese universities visited were:
- East China University of Political Science and Law, Shanghai
- Shanghai University for Finance and Economics, Shanghai
- Shanghai University of Political Sciences and Law, Shanghai
- Peking University, Beijing
- Tsinghua University, Beijing
- China University of Political Science and Law, Beijing
- China Youth University for Political Sciences, Beijing
- Central University of Finance and Economics, Beijing
- University of International Business and Economics, Beijing
- Beijing Foreign Studies University, Beijing
- Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, Wuhan
- Wuhan University, Wuhan
Further, two Alumni Roundtables were also held in Shanghai on 16 November 2014 and in Beijing on 22 November 2014, to which both ILF alumni as well as interested applicants were invited to attend.
The ILF delegation also had the opportunity to visit the new office premises of the law firm Hengeler Mueller located in Shanghai where they were warmly welcomed by Dr. Changfeng Tu, Partner and Dr. Alexandra Hansmeyer, Senior Advisor of Hengeler Mueller.
Last but not least, the ILF delegation also had a meeting with the representatives of the Academic Evaluation Center (Akademische Prüfstelle) of the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany located in Beijing. Students from China who are planning to study at the ILF are required to obtain certificates from the Academic Evaluation Center before they can apply for a study visa for Germany.
If you are interested in applying for the <link ll-m-international-finance-for-graduates-from-asia.764.0.html externen link in neuem>LL.M. International Finance program. please contact us at LLMint@ilf.uni-frankfurt.de