From 8 to 10 June, the ILF welcomed a delegation of 11 Chinese professors from the following 8 well-known universities for the celebrations of the ILF's 15th anniversary. The current ILF LL.M. International Finance students also helped in providing a warm welcome to the professors by their presence and assistance.
- Beihang University, Beijing
- Beijing Foreign Studies University (BFSU), Beijing
- Central University of Finance and Economics (CUFE), Beijing
- China University of Political Science and Law (CUPL), Beijing
- China Youth University for Political Sciences, (CYUPS), Beijing
- East China University of Political Science and Law (ECUPL), Shanghai
- Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE), Chengdu
- University of International Business and Economics (UIBE), Beijing
The visit commenced on Thursday, 8 June 2017, with the presentation of the LL.M. International Finance program, followed by a welcome lunch and then a private guided Frankfurt city tour in the afternoon. In the evening, a dinner with some ILF lecturers, administrative staff, alumni and a representative from the Goethe University International Office was held at a Chinese restaurant.
On Friday, 9 June 2017, the group participated in the visit to the European Central Bank, attended guest lectures and enjoyed the gala dinner together with 250 other guests which included current ILF students and alumni.
On Saturday, 10 June 2017, the delegation visited Kloster Eberbach along with ILF alumni and enjoyed a tour of and wine-tasting at the monastery.
With this visit of the Chinese professors, we hope to facilitate mutual understanding so as boost our current and future cooperation with them and to build our talent pool from China in the coming years.
We are looking forward to welcoming more universities from Asia to visit us in the near future!