A delegation from Zhejiang Province, China, comprising the following representatives of various law societies led by Mr. Ma Yongding, Executive Vice-President of Shaoxing Law Society, visited the ILF on 22 July 2015.
- Mr. Ma Yongding, Executive Vice-President of Shaoxing Law Society
- Mr. Yang Bailin, Full-time Vice-President of Wenzhou Law Society
- Mr. Le Songjie, Director of Zhoushan Law Society
- Mr. Wang Hailiang, Vice-President of Ningbo Law Society
- Mr. Xie Juchu, Executive Director of Taizhou Law Society
- Ms. Yang Min, Director of Communication Department, Zhejiang Provincial Law Society
Dr. Rolf Friedewald, ILF Managing Director, together with Ms. Shen-Dee Kobbelt, Head of Programs and Marketing and Ms. Chongxiang Chen, Admissions and Marketing Manager, welcomed the delegation and introduced the ILF and its LL.M. International Finance program.
The delegation also had the opportunity to listen to a presentation held by Prof. Dr. Jens Gal, Professor for European Insurance Law, Goethe University, and ILF Lecturer, regarding the various types of social insurances and their purposes and application in Germany.